July 19, 2021 by Denna Newman
The dedication of our second Columbarium will take place Monday, July 19, 2021 at 2PM here at Mount Patricia Cemetery, at the Columbarium Park location. We invite you to join us in the dedication ceremony!
Mount Patricia Cemetery Association (MPCA).
July 9, 2021 by Denna Newman
Flower services schedule for this summer 2021 (weather permitting) are as follows:
Tuesday, July 27 @ 7PM – Roman Catholic Flower Service Mass
Sunday, August 1 @ 2PM – Anglican Flower Service.
Sunday, August 1 @ 4PM- United Flower Service.
Sunday, August 22 @ 2Pm – Salvation Army Flower Service.
Please continue to follow the public health regulations. Maintain 6ft distance from others that are not in your bubble. Wear your mask. Wash your hands.
April 19, 2021 by Web Administrator
Spring Clean up for Mount Patricia Cemetery is scheduled for the week May 2 – May 8. Our cemetery caretakers will be in the cemetery cleaning up Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm and can provide you with a garbage bag. If you visit outside of our regular business hours, you will have to bring garbage bags. Bring gloves to help with picking up debris and please remember to be compliant to all Public Health Guidelines. We look forward to seeing others visit and help with this spring cleanup.
Public Health Guidance for All Alert Levels
The following measures will continue to be a part of our daily lives at every Alert Level:
- Staying informed and being prepared to follow public health advice.
- Practicing good hygiene (wash your hands, avoid touching your face, cough and sneeze into your sleeve or a tissue).
- Maintaining a physical distance of at least 2 arm lengths. Use a non-medical or cloth mask when physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfection of high-touch surfaces.
- Staying at home and away from others when you are sick, unless it is to get medical attention.
- Wearing a non-medical or cloth mask when going out to access health care services or visiting indoor public spaces.
- Working from home, where possible.
- Continuing to shop online and using curbside pickup, where possible.
- Limiting non-essential travel outside of the province.
- Keeping a log of when you go out in public and your interactions with others.
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms, use the online COVID-19 Assessment and Referral tool or call 811 if you do not have internet access.
April 5, 2021 by Denna Newman
Formal gatherings are limited to no more than 100 people. Physical distancing must be maintained. Public visitations are permitted, with one household bubble visiting at a time.
by Denna Newman
Mount Patricia Cemetery Association will be holding their Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Wednesday, April 14, 2021 at 6:30 PM via Zoom. If you would like to attend the AGM via Zoom, please email email@example.com to request the Zoom invite.